THE EASY WAY OUT

"At first, you realise there's nothing, but then as time goes by, you realise there'll be nothing still."

I haven't shared this blogpost to anyone out there just yet. So chances are high you're reading this out of mere curiosity or prior interest in my blog. This is not your every day story like I had promised, sorry! Disclaimer: THIS POST IS UNFIT FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH! Proceed reading with full knowledge of that.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care? Do you at some point feel like all is lost? Well, most probably you've been in such a situation. Truth is, life has at one time shafted you beyond what you can handle. And it leaves you wondering whether it's worth living, well, you'd be or maybe not, to know that it isn't. 

I bet none of us glorifies the horrendous situations we often find ourselves in. And I know sometimes a a solution has  popped up somewhere in your mind, but because of the societal opinions, you've always been too sceptical about it. You've been too scared to tread the rough waters because you've heard or read somewhere that those who choose the road not so often taken are cowards or selfish. Well buddy, this is your cue! 

Don't let anybody brand you a coward or selfish! Where were they when you needed the pain to stop? They let you go through it alone and that alone shows how strong you are. You are not a coward if you handled it alone that time. But if it becomes too much, always remember there's always an easy way out! There's a place of rest, or so I presume. It will be an endless void, absolute blackness, no voice, no feel, no nothing. Maybe some winged creature will float you there, maybe not. 

I dont know much about the experience for sure, but I guarantee the peace. I haven't been courageous enough to take the easy path, but I know someday I will. So you who is reading this and feels like enough is enough, there is a soul out here that feels you and supports you. Unburden yourself today. This is your sign champ! Trust your guts.

Always take the easy way out! Afterall, there's no medal for suffering, right? In the end, I hope it won't be too late to set my demons straight, just like Kendrick says.

Exit's that way.


@oiraqaleb.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT IS DONE

RESHAPING THE BLUEPRINT

POST HIGHSCHOOL